Health and Safety
Recognizing the importance of the environment and safety, we are making appropriate investments while conducting programs to create and enhance an integral operation.
Safety Work Environment
BLDM ensures healthy, safe, and injury-free workplaces. To achieve such goals, all our team leaders and managers are required to:
• Comply with all relevant health and safety laws and regulations, as well as all standards established by BLDM, its clients, and/or industry requirements.
• Demonstrate a cultural commitment to maintaining a safe working environment.
• Ensure that all employees and subcontractors are qualified and equipped to perform activities safely.
• Develop and enforce health and safety procedures that are applicable to the relevant operations and consistent with industry best practices.
• Provide adequate resources to manage workplaces safely, and ensure that all personnel understand and follow safety practices and procedures.
• Promptly inform BLDM of any health and safety incidents that may occur while performing services for or on behalf of, or delivering goods to, BLDM or its clients.
BLDM conducts all its activities toward the preservation of the environment. Among our environmental objectives, we are committed to:
Develop renewable energy projects
Reduce resource consumption
Minimize generation of waste
Minimize contamination of the environment
Comply with all applicable environmental legislation